There are many reasons to have an exhibit at your next event. You can inform attendees about the history of your industry, showcase a new product or service, and even act as a teaching tool. These exhibits all aim to educate people, which means you’re going to have visitors reading everything from floor plans to pamphlets. To successfully achieve these goals and more, you need an exhibit that’s designed for success; one that’s easy to navigate and provides ample information in an engaging way. Here’s how:
Make an impactful entrance.
- Make an impactful entrance.
If you want to make a lasting impression at your next trade show, then you should ensure that your booth is visible from the entrance of the venue. It should be one of the first booths that attendees see when entering and exiting the event hall. This will make them more likely to stop by your booth on their way out, as well as when they arrive back at the showroom floor after having visited other exhibits throughout the day.
Create a map.
A map can be a physical piece of paper, or a digital PDF. Either way, make sure it’s easy to read and update. It should also be easy to print out more copies if needed. If you have multiple rooms in your exhibit space, consider creating a map for each one so visitors can easily move between them without getting lost—or worse, getting trampled by other attendees!
Make it easy for people to get information.
- Make it easy for people to get information.
- Provide an effective method of communication at the show.
Provide a place to sit.
Provide a place to sit.
Sitting is an important part of the human experience, and your exhibit should acknowledge this fact. If you don’t have enough seating at your booth, or if the chairs are too small and uncomfortable, it will be hard for people to stay in your booth long enough to learn about what you do or buy from you. A few good options include:
- bean bag couches (good for short breaks)
- cushy chairs with ottomans (good for long breaks)
Don’t forget about the flooring.
The flooring of your exhibit is an important part of the overall design. If you’re working with a team, it’s important to make sure that everyone is on the same page about what kind of flooring you want for your booth.
If you have a limited budget, there are some great ways that you can add personality and impact to your exhibit without spending too much money. For example, adding throw rugs or runners can give it that personal touch without spending more than $5 per square foot!
If you’re looking for something more permanent and long-lasting, consider wall-to-wall carpeting or hardwood floors instead (depending on how much traffic your booth will see).
Your exhibit can be successful and make an impact, you just have to plan it out in advance.
Planning out your exhibit is the key to a successful show. If you don’t have time to plan, be sure to check out our free exhibit designs and make sure your next show is a success.
Take a look at these best practices below:
- Ensure that your exhibits are impactful by keeping in mind who will attend the event, why they’re attending it and what their interests are likely going to be. You can do this by speaking with other exhibitors as well as researching blogs and articles about similar events that have taken place previously or take place regularly. This will help ensure that you’re designing an exhibit that people want to see, rather than one that makes them feel obligated or bored during their visit (or worse yet – both).
- Don’t make the mistake of thinking that just because something looks good on paper it’ll work at an actual event! Designing an exhibit can involve many more factors than just choosing colors or fonts; there’s also content creation involved along with messaging strategy (and so much more). One thing we always recommend is using our free design service where possible because it allows us full control over every aspect of how things look without having any constraints imposed upon us by budget limitations—which means no matter how big or small your budget may be there’ll always be something available for everyone’s needs regardless!
We hope you found these tips to be helpful. If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to us via email at email@example.com. We would love to hear from you!