In just about every furniture and carpet store today, you will find a variety of products that are being sold to help protect flooring from furniture placed on top of it. These products range from super-cheap felt pads found in some home improvement stores to specialized rubber pads to leveling felt for uneven surfaces. One of the most popular options for protecting floors is poron foam. Poron foam is an extremely effective and versatile material used in floor protection products, but how much do you know about this material?
In this article, we’ll teach you everything there is to know about poron foam so that you can make informed decisions when purchasing products designed with this amazing material.
1. Poron Foam is A Closed Cell, Non-Absorbent Material That Can’t Be Overwhelmed By Moisture
- Poron Foam is A Closed Cell, Non-Absorbent Material That Can’t Be Overwhelmed By Moisture
Poron foam is a closed cell material and it’s non-absorbent, which means it can’t be overwhelmed by moisture. This makes poron foam ideal for all kinds of applications, from sporting goods to furniture to even the aerospace industry.
2. Poron Foam Outperforms Other materials In Compression Set
The second thing you probably didn’t know about poron foam is that it outperforms other materials in compression set. Compression set occurs when a material loses its ability to return to its original shape after being compressed, especially under pressure. Poron has a low rate of compression set when compared to other materials such as silicone, neoprene, and PVC.
One reason for this superior performance is poron’s unique chemical structure which prevents the material from absorbing water or moisture over time. This means that your product will stay lightweight and flexible even after repeated washings in harsh conditions—perfect for products like athletic shoes or orthopedic devices!
3. Poron Foam Offers Excellent Recovery From Shock And Pressure
- Poron Foam Offers Excellent Recovery From Shock And Pressure
Poron foam is a high performance material. It is a closed cell, non-absorbent material that provides excellent recovery from shock and pressure. This means that poron foams can be used in applications where the shock absorption capacity needs to be very good (such as for martial arts equipment). Poron is commonly found on helmets, pads, knee guards and other protective gear.
4. Poron Foam Is A Economical Solution For Any Market
Poron foam is a great option for any market, in any industry. It is a cost effective solution that provides excellent performance. Poron foam is also an ideal choice for applications where high levels of cushioning are needed, but where there are space limitations or budget constraints.
5. There Are Multiple Customization Options For Poron Foam
- There are multiple customization options for poron foam.
- In addition to the standard thicknesses (1/2-inch, 3/4-inch and 1-inch), there are now thicker versions of Poron® foam available in 2 inches and up.
- You can also get custom colors by specifying a Pantone color number or RAL color number when ordering your pads or cushions from Poron® Products Incorporated’s manufacturing facility in France. This is a great option if you have specific branding needs that need to be met!
- Poron Foam comes in different sizes/quantities so you don’t have to buy an entire mattress pad at once—you could buy one pad for each seat cushion on your couch and then replace them as needed over time instead of having one giant pad covering everything at once (and having it wear out faster). You can also buy individual pieces of furniture made with poron padding, like this chair from Furniture Emporium: http://www.furnitureemporiumonline….
The Top 5 Facts About Poron Foam
- Poron foam is a closed-cell, non-absorbent material that can’t be overwhelmed by moisture.
- Poron foam outperforms other materials in compression set, meaning it will hold its shape longer and resist sagging when compressed repeatedly.
- Poron foam offers excellent recovery from shock and pressure, meaning you won’t feel any pain or discomfort if you sit on your pad for hours at a time.
- Poron foam’s unique structure allows it to act as a thermal insulator, keeping you warm in the winter and cool in summer temperatures without causing any sweating or chafing issues like other pads might cause when exposed to prolonged heat or cold conditions for long periods of time (which means less risk of getting rashes!). So whether it’s hot outside during summertime months or chilly out during wintertime days – rest easy knowing your favorite camping spot won’t ruin your chances at having an enjoyable trip!
Poron Foam is a great material for use in many industries and applications. Whether you need to cushion, protect, or insulate an object, poron foam may be the perfect solution. With so many positive characteristics and customization options, this foam can help in almost any situation you might encounter.